The school welcomes parents and students who wish to visit the school.The school office will provide detailed information about the school, methodology, facilities, fee structure and the admission procedure followed by a campus tour.
Admission Process :
Ninos has a dedicated team of highly qualified professionals in their respective areas. Smart work, ethics, coordination and dedication are the core values of our team. We have a friendly work environment.
- Jr. & Sr. Kg., students are required to have an informal interaction with the pre-primary educators.
- All formalities and admission procedures should be completed by the parents in person.
- Admission will be granted only on the receipt Admission fee.
- Admission forms are available at the school office on all working days.
- One copy of Birthday certificate
- Four Passport size photographs
- Last Report Card
- Medical Form duly filled and signed
- Parents ID proof & Address proof
Admissions for Nursery (the child must be 3 years and above)
Admissions for Jr. KG (the child must be 4 years and above)
Admissions for Sr. KG (the child must be 5 years and above)
Our year is from April to June.
School Days :
Children attend the school for 5 days a week ie. Monday to Friday.
Children must come to school in complete uniform.
We celebrates each Wednesday a theme day, e.g. Red day, chocolate day, Grandparent’s day, Mothers’ day etc…